Burke Basketball offers a variety of programs for all age and skill levels, including instructional leagues, Select / County basketball teams , youth and adult leagues.
Burke Basketball Fees and Refund information
All fees include Fairfax County player fee of $5.50
If you are not a Fairfax County resident we are required to charge and additional $30 per registration
Late fees - A late fee of $20 will be added to each registration for those who register after the on time deadline. Please see individual league registrations for registration dates.
Those who register after the on time deadline and are not guaranteed to be placed on a team.
On-line Refund Requests are allowed for the following reasons:
- Injuries early in the season
- Players who do not end up playing any games, because of conflicts that become known before the season games begin
- Players who were on the Waiting List and did not get placed on a team
- Adult League Players who are not assigned to a team
- No Partial Refunds
- No refunds given after the first game of the season is played
All Refunds will be sent by check. A Processing Fee of $25 will be deducted from the Original fee paid.
There will be NO Refunds on Late Fees or Donations.
To request a refund you need to contact the league admin:
|Instructional Program (K-1st grade)
|House League (2-12th grades)
|Skills Clinic (must be registered in one of the above programs)